Man shot in apparent hunting accident near Duffield, Va. - Kingsport Times-News Online
dont have many details just came up on the newspapers website
Man shot in apparent hunting accident near Duffield, Va. - Kingsport Times-News Online
dont have many details just came up on the newspapers website
Only firearm season in is Squirrel aint it? I dont think Black powder has started. May be wrong/
GO VOLS
Turkey season is in. So is archery season
Black powder opens Saturday
Doesn't matter. The first day of bow season me and my friend were working on his farm and I guarantee we heard 10+ gunshots all from different locations. People don't care.
We were in Dungannon though haha...
Duck You can use a shotgun for squirrel which has been in since Sep.
Cendawg can you use a rifle or shotgun for turkey right now or is it just Bow? I was squirrel hunting Sat and passed up a turkey.
GO VOLS
That was prolly someone celebrating winning $5 from a lottery scratch ticket..haha. Which brings me to something...ever notice that some folks will buy $20 worth of lottery tickets and out of those maybe have 2 free tickets, a couple $2 winners, and a $10 winner (if they're lucky)...then they'll trade their winnings for $12 of tickets and the 2 free ones. After a couple of rounds they'll be out of money but brag about how much they "won" off of $20 spent on the lottery. Seems to me that if ya spend $20 on lottery tickets and 15 minutes later you have a hand full of scratched lottery tickets to show for it, you just lost $20 and didn't win anything...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I know them both very well. They are father and son with the father being shot. I think he will be alright though the last I heard the bullet is lodged next to his lungs. I used to hunt a lot with the son but just quit a year ago. I kind of saw this coming. Just cant say why on here.
They aint the nip or 2 before the hunt and the rest of the 1/5 during the hunt types are they types are they?
GO VOLS
Bookmarks